Apply for the Young Leadership Council (YLC).
Applications are due Friday, May 5. After your application is received, an IMPACT professional will be in touch with you to schedule an interview. Interviews will take place the week of May 29.
The Associated: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore‘s Young Leadership Council (YLC) seeks individuals who:
- Are passionate about the Jewish community and are willing to support it with human and financial resources.
- Have demonstrated a potential for leadership and a sincere commitment to, motivation for and interest in serving The Associated and the Baltimore Jewish community.
- Are interested in developing an understanding of The Associated and its system of non-profit organizations, the challenges and opportunities facing our Jewish world, the importance of philanthropy and the leadership skills to be tomorrow’s civic leaders.
- Are willing to commit to completing a two-year program including participation in monthly sessions, observing organizational board or committee meetings, and attending relevant community events.
- Have the intention, upon completion of the program, to seek leadership roles in IMPACT (the young adult division of The Associated), Associated committees, Associated committees and boards and/or key volunteer leadership positions in the Jewish community.
- Are interested in learning about The Associated campaign, how to solicit funds, and are willing to participate as a campaigner during and after program completion.
Apply below. If you're having trouble viewing the form, please click here.