- fun for the entire family with arts & crafts, face painting, a moon bounce, Israeli eats and relaxation
- a spectacular hands-on volunteer project for everyone to partake
- a wine tasting for young adults to toast to Israel
- a merchants' promenade for Israeli artists and businesses to showcase their craft
- Matisyahu on the main stage with the opportunity for a meet & greet with the performer himself
- and much more!
Interested in volunteering? Click here>>
Check out a preview of the event in the Baltimore Jewish Times>>