Teen Service Council Fellows work with non-profit organizations in the community to create individual service projects.
The fellows also recruit their friends to participate in their service projects and incorporate Jewish service learning. They are creating change in the community with hands-on service.
- 8-Month program: October 2016-May 2017
- Three seminars on Sunday evenings
- Development and implementation of service projects
During the program the Fellows will learn:
- Identify vital community needs
- Public speaking
- How to develop Jewish service learning
- How to recruit peers for the project
- How to implement a service project
For more information, email Julie Hollander or call 410-843-7491.